Friday 3 September 2010

Update: Metroid Other M, The Conduit, Red Steel 2 and The World Ends with You reviews

Hey again doods, I haven't posted in more than a week so I thought I might let you know what's coming up in the world of Noodle's Blog. Mostly Metroid: Other M related posts. Anywho, let's get on with it.


Other M Stuff
Despite the game's unexpected reception, I'll definitely be getting Metroid Other M. It came out today, so why didn't I get it? Simple. GAME and HMV suck. The rest is self explanatory. Anyway, I'm getting it from a proper game shop (CeX) as soon as it comes in there. After I've played an hour or so I'll be doing a First Impressions post on it. I'll be doing this for every game I buy from now on. Once I've beaten the game I'll be reviewing it, but that will probably take quite a while. On the bright side, I'll have plenty of reviews up before then. Read on...

Upcoming Reviews
The Holidays are over. Hooray for going back to school! Unfortunately, this means I won't be posting as regularly, but I do have several reviews planned. Throughout the Holidays, I've bought a fair few pre-owned games to pass the time. Those games being Red Steel 2 and The Conduit. I also borrowed Mario Kart Wii from a mate. I completed Red Steel 2 but I decided to trade it in for The Conduit, as there's practically no replay value, and it's insanely short. The Conduit and Mario Kart on the other hand, are awesome as. I'll hopefully be reviewing both of them, and possibly Red Steel 2. Aside from games I bought in the holidays, I've been playing one DS game a hell of a lot which I bought nearly a year ago: The World Ends with You. Definitely expect a review of this one. I've completed it time and time again, and I'm currently taking on the game's unltimate challenge, mastering all the Pins.

That's all for now guys. Expect a new post next week.

No comments: