Friday 25 June 2010

Update: Explanation for my recent lack of posts and upcoming stuff

Oh, and for those who are wondering, that picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I just needed a cool pic. Yes, it's been a while since you've heard from me properly, so I thought I should explain what's been going on in the form of another update post. I have several reasons for my absence and I hope you are able understand why I've not posted anything in a while. My first reason is because I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 and have been playing it constantly since it came out. That's pretty self explanatory I guess as it's a masterpiece of a game. Then there's the impact of the E3 conference, I've been spending much more time on the ONM forums because of that very event; But you'll be happy to know I have a 2 part review of Nintendo's E3 conference coming up, with the first part nearly finished (expect that up tomorrow).

Still, the biggest reason for my absence is a project I've been working on. It's an idea that's been in the works for quite a while now, and on Thursday I finally put it to the test. What a response it got! Yes, I'm on about the Gaming Chatcast that I started up as a thread on ONM. A chatcast is basically a text based podcast that me and other members of the ONM forum will be taking part in every two weeks. The first episode will be live here on Saturday 26th from 11AM-12AM. Then it'll be posted right here on blogger in my new Gaming Chatcast archive blog (up soon). Nice little plug for my project there. Be sure to check that out along with the upcoming Blog.

So, what's coming up?
I'm working on a number of posts as we speak, including the big E3 review I mentioned before so you can expect to see both parts of that up before the end of next week. Speaking of E3, I'll also be reviewing what happened outside of the conference, so look forward to that as well. Then there's the Chatcast blog that me and members of the Chatcast will be posting on. That blog will definitely be done tomorrow, and tomorrow morning's discussion will be added. Reviews wise, I've decided to drop the Soul Calibur 2 review for now. I've lost my GC memory card somewhere, and I really don't know how to write the review and make it my best one yet. I've now decided I'm going to do a review of a game I've been playing more recently, Galaxy 2. I know it's an over reviewed game, but I need to do a massive review sometime. Expect that up very soon. I'll also be doing a mini review of Advance Wars: Dark Conflict for the DS. Finally, I picked up the original No More Heroes recently (hence the picture) so I may well be reviewing that.

Anyway, I'm very happy to be posting again. Have a good one!

No comments: